The Iowa Council of Foundations strengthens the collective power of philanthropy by connecting people and organizations to a diverse and exciting learning community. We convene grantmakers that invest in charitable programs, projects and organizations in communities all across the state.
When you join this dynamic network, you and your organization will benefit from:
- A network of grantmaking colleagues with whom you can share ideas, information, and build collaborative relationships
- Multiple professional development opportunities that meet your learning needs
- Access to timely information that informs and influences your grantmaking strategy
- Advocacy for Iowa’s philanthropic community — at the state and national levels — that strengthens your work and our profession
- Opportunities to participate in quarterly membership meetings, webinars and peer-learning communities
- Continuous communications through monthly e-newsletters, colleague inquiries and our website and online knowledge center
ICoF Member Products & Discounts
We are pleased to offer our members access to a wide range of discounted products/services as a key benefit of membership in the Iowa Council of Foundations. For more information, please contact Kari McCann Boutell at email@example.com.
Changing Our World
Members receive a special 20% discount off the Toolkit +Coaching, a 16-week guided strategic planning process for community engagement to help companies develop thoughtful strategies that leverage corporate assets to benefit the community. Click here to learn more!
The Forum has partnered with ClickTime, a leader in nonprofit timesheets, to offer a 66% discount on its time and expense tracking services to regional associations and your members. Click here to learn more!
The Forum-endorsed D&O program is available to all grantmaking foundations as a service to the field. Coverage is available in all states. Click here to learn more!
ICoF Members are eligible for a 10% discount to The Foundation Review, a product of The Johnson Center at Grand Valley State University. The journal, written by and for foundation staff and boards, provides rigorous research and writing, presented in an accessible style. Click here to learn more!
ICoF members are eligible to receive a 10% discount on an annual license to Altum’s grants management software, PhilanTrack. Click here to learn more!
Stanford Social Innovation Review
Published by the Stanford Graduate School of Business, the Stanford Social Innovation Review is a quarterly magazine that provides grantmakers with informative research, best practices, and provocative opinions. ICoF members are eligible for 25% off an annual subscription. The discounted rate is $39.95 for a one-year print plus digital subscription for U.S. subscribers who subscribe online with credit card. Click here to learn more!
A 20% discount is available for a web dashboard that aggregates investment accounts. Click here to learn more!
Webinar and conference call services from ReadyTalk are available to ICoF members at a discount of 50% from regular pricing. Click here to learn more!