- This event has passed.
Campaign for Grade-Level Reading Workshop: Effective Network Leadership
February 18 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
Join us for a day-long workshop with Stacy Van Gorp, See What I Mean. We will explore:
- Mechanics of networks and how they vary from organizations.
- Principles of network leadership.
- How to design effective agendas for network convenings/meetings.
- How to influence and facilitate network action.
- Strategies to re-engage partners in meetings/in the network.
A full agenda and details will be available in late January. Please RSVP, mark your calendars, and plan to join us!
Location & Parking Details
We will be meeting on the 2nd floor of the Human Services Campus Building (317 7th Ave. SE) in the Rex Eno Conference Room. Please park on the street; parking under the building is reserved for staff and clients.
Registration is FREE for Campaign partners from the following communities:
- Cedar Rapids
- Cedar Valley (Waterloo and Cedar Falls)
- Council Bluffs and Pottawattamie County
- Des Moines
- Jackson County
- Jones County
- Sioux City
- Story County
- Quad Cities (Iowa and Illinois partners)
Registration with be $50 for all other participants. The Iowa Council of Foundations will invoice you after the event. If you have any questions, please contact Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org.