- This event has passed.
Census 2020 Webinar: How Funders Can Act NOW to Support a Fair & Accurate Count
October 24, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Join the Iowa Council of Foundations, Doris & Victor Day Foundation and Chicago Regional Census Center for continued conversation about the importance of a fair and accurate Census 2020 count. We will discuss:
- What the Census is and what’s at stake;
- Specific hard to count communities in Iowa;
- Census jobs that are available for people in your community (*jobs are protected and employees will not lose their public assistance benefits);
- Ways your foundation can support filling these jobs; and
- Strategies for continued outreach and engagement in your communities.
Register below and we will send you login information for the webinar as we get closer. We hope you can join us!