Kari McCann, President of the Iowa Council of Foundations
Happy New Year! Since settling into my new role, I’ve told a few people one (of my many) priorities for 2016 is to enhance ICoF communications to truly tell the story of the important work happening each day in communities across our great state. We recently heard from our Community Foundation staff and affiliate leaders that they want to learn more from their peers. Our goal of this new blog is to do just that. We want to hear stories from you about the following topics:
- IDEA Implementation Grant projects implemented by your organization;
- Capacity Building Grant projects implemented by your organization;
- successful programs/strategies at your organization;
- challenging issues/questions you are currently working through as an organization;
- impact stories from the field about the difference your donors are making;
- any other stories you feel are important to share to advance the community foundation movement in Iowa.
The opportunities are endless. If you have a story you want to share in an upcoming blog post, please contact Michele Walstrom, Community Foundation Services Coordinator. You may already have stories on your websites or in your communications channels that can be re-purposed for this blog and shared with the CF network. Let us help you share your impact through storytelling!