The ICoF offers a variety of resources for both ICoF Members and the grantmaking community. Our website is designed primarily with our members in mind, and some of our resources are available only to ICoF Members. If you are a grantmaker seeking additional resources, please keep in mind that some of the best ideas are those gained by sharing and connecting with others. Please consider becoming a member today!
Looking for the Council Column newsletter? It has been moved to its own page here!
In August 2021 we transitioned to a new membership management application, Wild Apricot, to manage our database, including member renewals and event registration.
- Each individual at a member organization (generally staff but also board members) can — and we think should! — have a profile with the ICoF. Having a profile in the system means that person can access members-only resources on our website, our newsletters and e-blasts, and in general be kept up-to-date on all of the services and resources we offer. The bundle administrator for your organization can add contacts, or email Laura Riordan Berardi, our main database contact.
- If you have a profile with us but do not seem to be receiving emails (e.g., our monthly newsletter), please add the domain @wa.iowacounciloffoundations.org to your Safe Sender list.
- To login, click on the orange “Login” button in the upper right corner of our website. Use the “Forgot Password?” link if you know you have a profile set up with us but can’t remember or didn’t update your password after the August 2021 system transition. Still having log-in issues? Try this troubleshooting guide.
- In FY2022, in addition to transitioning to this new software, we moved to a stratified dues structure. Your membership level may change depending on how much grantmaking you do in Iowa or, for community foundations, on total assets.
- The bundle administrator for each member organization will be sent an email with detailed instructions on renewing each year.
Other Help Topics: